This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for servicemacusa.com
and its affiliated domains: servicemacusa.com.
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by the(se) websites. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any
third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order. Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect
sensitive information (such as addresses, employee identification numbers and/or credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify
this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information
transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted
access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In order to have access to the Participant Portal, a user must complete an enrollment form (either paper or electronic). During enrollment a user is required to give certain information
(such as name, mailing address and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option,
you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site.
For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track
and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site. Some of our
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when
they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
This web site (the "Site") is owned and operated by ServiceMac, LLC
("ServiceMac LLC", "we", "us" or "our"). The use of this Site and the content and information
services or products from this Site. ServiceMac, LLC
has the total right to edit or delete any content in the Site, including this Agreement, without notifying you.
USE OF THIS SITE
You agree not to:
(a) reproduce, copy, distribute, modify, publish, transmit, display, use, reuse, re-publicize, assign, sublicense, sell, or exploit for any public or commercial purpose, any portion of
the Site, use of the Site, or access to the Site.
(b) attempt to change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with this Site or any material or content displayed on this Site; and/or
(c) access or use this Site in any way that could or is intended to damage or impair the Site, or any server or network underlying the Site, or interfere with anyone else's use and/or
enjoyment of the Site.
USE OF INFORMATION
available on this website. You accept and agree to the terms set out in the policy and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data in accordance with the policy.
DISCLAIMER AND EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- This Site, the Services, the information on this Site and use of all related facilities are provided on an "as is, as available" basis without any warranties whether express or implied.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all representations and warranties relating to this Site and its contents, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this Site, warranties of merchantability, quality, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, availability, noninfringement or implied warranties from course of dealing or usage of trade.
- We do not warrant that this Site will always be accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, error free or free from computer virus or other invasive or damaging code or that this Site will not be affected by any Acts of God or other force majeure events, including inability to obtain or shortage of necessary materials, equipment facilities, power or telecommunications, lack of telecommunications equipment or facilities and failure of information technology or telecommunications equipment or facilities.
- While we may use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Site, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, timeliness or completeness.WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE, RELIANCE ON OR DOWNLOADING FROM THE SITE, OR ANY DELAYS, INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION OR IN ITS TRANSMISSION INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS OR PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer that cannot be excluded or limited are affected.
- Notwithstanding our efforts to ensure that our Site/system is secure, you acknowledge that all electronic data transfers are potentially susceptible to interception by others. We cannot, and do not, warrant that data transfers pursuant to this Site, or electronic mail transmitted to and from us, will not be monitored or read by others.
- Although we use reasonable endeavours to ensure that any software made available on this Site is suitable for downloading, installation and use by you, all such software is provided "as is" without any warranty. Specifically, and without limitation, we do not warrant that any such software is virus free, without defects, compatible with other software or operating systems or suitable for any specific purpose. We accept no liability for any loss or damage caused by the downloading, installation or use of any such software, and the general exclusions and limitations above apply to such downloading, installation or use by you.
LINKS TO THIS SITE
will apply to your use of this Site by linking to it.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All editorial content, information, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trade marks on this Site are protected by copyright laws and/or
other laws and/or international treaties, and belong to us and/or our suppliers, as the case may be. These works, logos, graphics, sounds or images may not be copied, reproduced,
retransmitted, distributed, disseminated, sold, published, broadcasted or circulated whether in whole or in part, unless expressly permitted by us and/or our suppliers, as the case may be.
Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Site without our written
permission. Misuse of any trademarks or any other content displayed on the Site is prohibited.
We will not hesitate to take legal action against any unauthorised usage of its trade marks, name or symbols to preserve and protect its rights in the matter. All rights not expressly
granted herein are reserved. Other product and company names mentioned herein may also be the trade marks of their respective owners.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION.
This Site may be accessed from all countries around the world where the local technology permits. As each country has differing laws, by accessing this Site both we and you agree that the
You accept and agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States of America and the State of North Carolina in respect of any dispute or difference arising out of